I just felt like writing this type of entry. I can’t concentrate studying for my midterms and I had sudden thoughts about my future, so right now I am writing this entry. I just wanted to share my bucket list, that hopefully I’ll be able to check off in the near future.
- First in my list is to graduate college and find a decent job so I can repay my parents for working hard in order for me to become successful in life.
I don’t really have a second priority so I’ll just put my list in a random order. Most are places I want to go to.
- Travel to Maldives. I know it is quite impossible right now but hopefully in the future when I become successful I can go there with the people
- Asian tour. If I have money, all I’ll do is travel to different parts of the world. Aside from Maldives, I would also like to go on an Asian tour and I really want to visit South Korea since I am a huge fan of K-pop and Korean food.
- Re-visit Palawan with the person I’m going to marry. I love that place so much. It’s very serene.
- Visit the Philippines and re-learn it’s history. I sort of forgot Philippine history. Therefore, I would like to visit places such as Vigan, Intramuros, Luneta, and those places where it is considered a Philippine historical tourist destination.
- To visit Vatican !!!
- Bungee Jumping or Sky Diving. I’m not an acrophobic but Sky Diving really scares me. I have always been brave about trying new things and that is one quality I am proud to possess. Because to me, if I face that one thing I fear most I would be able to conquer anything else.
- Go Scuba diving so I can see marine life from up close. I would like to experience swimming with the dolphins too. I have done snorkelling before so I have checked that off in my bucket list.
Meet the Backstreet Boys, Westlife, and 98 Degrees. Hopefully. –crossed off because I think it’s impossible now
- To find my own Landon (from A Walk To Remember).
- To be in a relationship. I want my first relationship to be my last. I have never been in an official relationship because of this reason.
- To receive a handwritten letter. I am old school so I like those things that people call corny nowadays. I am a firm believer that chivalry is not dead.
- To have my first date on a serene place. I prefer water places (lakes, beach, falls, or river) because the sound of water really gives me my peace of mind. Maybe a place not too crowded, or a place that is only known to the both of us.
- Since I am a huge fan of Disney, I want to visit the “happiest place on Earth” on my birthday.
Learn how to play the guitar. I have one at home and I tried learning it by myself. I only tried. I still can’t play it but hopefully I will be able to play one song.crossed off because I CAN FINALLY PLAY THE GUITAR!!!!!!!!
- Lose weight.
- Do volunteer work. I would like to do an outreach program. I participated once back in the day and it really feels great to be able to help somebody who is in need.
- Fingerpainting. I want to learn how to do it. I am an artist so I appreciate art and I would like to develop my talent in that area. I can only paint using my brush and acrylic so I would like to try something new.
- To have a room full of Teddy Bears.
- Help someone to achieve their dream and passion in life.
- Get married at church. Beach or garden wedding is nice too but I prefer a church wedding.
Honestly, I have so much things I want to do in life. The things here in my list are the things I want to do most, things I want to happen in my life. These are the things I have been dreaming about since I was a kid. Maybe I’ll edit this and add more but for now, I’ll leave it at that. And hopefully, I will get to check these all off, or most of it, SOON.